Aims & Objectives
- To deal with the academic affairs of the students in the following:
- D.V.M. (05 years composite degree program) degree programs.
- D.V.M. deficiency program for the candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons.) A.H. degree.
- To facilitate the students at the time of enrolment as one window operation.
- To supervise all administrative / academic affairs of the Departments / Sections: Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Theriogenology, Epidemiology & Public Health, University Diagnostic Lab, and Pet Centre
- To coordinate and cooperate with stakeholders, public and private sector organizations.
- To complete all the other tasks assigned by the Vice Chancellor, HEC, Governor Secretariat and other high-ups from time to time.
- D.V.M. Admission
- Schedule of Semesters and Date Sheets for Examinations
- Study Tour Programs
- Enrolment of the Students as One Window Operation
- Teaching and Research
- Revision of Course Curricula / Syllabi
- Establishment of Institute of Pathobiology (PC-I in process)
- Initiation of New Degree Program (B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Microbiology)
- Computerized data of the students
- Internship for D.V.M. Final Year Class