|UVAS News & Events
- Wearing of UVAS ID CardsStudent's Alert - Wearing of UVAS ID Cards by the Students.
- Student's Alert Counter Extremism and Enhance Security Measures.
- Student's Alert Step Wise Card Generation Process.
- Notice Notice for Boarder Students . (16/03/2020)
- Notice Notification regarding UVAS Faculty and Staff on duty . (16/03/2020)
- Notice Suspension of Academic Activities . (16/03/2020)
- Student's Alert All examinations in all campuses of UVAS have been postponed and revised schedule will be announced later . (16/03/2020)
- Notice Notice for Boarder Students . (16/03/2020)
- Result - UG Result of Various Undergraduate Degree Programs. (13/03/2020)
- Result - Master's StudiesResult of Various Master's Degree Programs. (17/01/2020)
- Situation VacantSituation Vacant for 01 position of Research Associate on purely contract basis in the Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture, [Apply upto 20-03-2020 during office hours]. (11/03/2020)
- Situation VacantSituation Vacant for 01 position of Research Associate on purely contract basis in the Department of Anatomy & Histology [Apply upto 20-03-2020 during office hours]. (11/03/2020)
Result of Livestock Associate Degree
Semester-I (Winter Session 2019-2020)
- Notice Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme for University Students Phase-II, apply up to 30-04-2020. (07/03/2020)
- Date Sheet - Mid Term PG Date Sheet for Mid Term Examination of Postgraduate programs offered by IBBt (06/03/2020)
- Date Sheet - Mid Term Masters Date Sheet for Mid Term Examination of various Master degree programs (06/03/2020)
- Notice Application for the Award of Educational Scholarship Out of Benevolent Fund to All Regular University Employees for the Academic Session 2017-18, apply up to 05-04-2020. (02/03/2020)
- Situation VacantSituation Vacant for 01 position of Research Associate on purely contract basis in the Department of Veterinary Medicine [Apply upto 13-03-2020 during office hours]. (04/03/2020)
- Date Sheet - Mid Term UG Date Sheet for Mid Term Examination of various Undergraduate degree programs (04/03/2020)
- WorkshopTwo-Day Workshop on "Diarrhea and Electrolytes Imbalance in Ruminants"
March 12-13, 2020. (02/03/2020)
- Outdoor Duty Roster Outdoor Duty Roster (night shift) for the month of March, 2020. (30/02/2020)
- Award of Ph.D. Degree Notification for the Award of Ph.D. Degree (Muhammad Anwar Ullah). (21/02/2020)
- Date Sheet Mid Term Date Sheet for Kings College of Health Sciences, Sahiwal, Semester-1 (Winter Session 2019-20) (20/02/2020)
- Date Sheet Date Sheets Pharm-D (Leads College (First Semester Final Exam. & Mid term of 4th,6th,8th & 10th semesters)
- 10th UVAS Spring Festival 10th UVAS Spring Festival 2020, from
30th March to 3rd April 2020 . (19/02/2020)
- NoticeInterview Notice for " Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship"
- French Language Courses French Language Courses (A1 Level) in UVAS, Duration 3 months starting from 2nd of March 2020 . (18/02/2020)
- NoticeNotification of Academic Schedule 2019-20 (Semester I-II-III). (17/02/2020)
- Award of Ph.D. Degree Notification for the Award of Ph.D. Degree (Saima Yaqub). (17/02/2020)
- Situation VacantSituation Vacant for a position of Research Associate on purely contract basis in the Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition [Apply upto 24-02-2020 during office hours]. (14/02/2020)
- 7th National Workshop7th National Workshop on Reproductive Ultrasonography in Domestic Animals on 16-20 March, 2020 . (12/02/2020)
- NoticeNotification of Academic Schedule 2019-20 (1st & 2nd Semester). (11/02/2020)
- NoticeThe Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has released Bi Annual installment of PEEF Scholarship, collect acknowledgement sheets upto 12-02-2020. (07/07/2020)
- Date Sheet Final Term Date Sheet for First Semester Livestock Associate degree at PVI Layyah
from 10-02-2020 to 13-02-2020 (07/02/2020)
- Notice Notification of Postpone of International Fisheries and Aquaculture Conference - 2020 . (04/02/2020)
- Notice Interviews for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project . (24/01/2020)
- 2nd International Workshop2nd International Workshop on Mechanism of Disease and Poultry Pathology will be held at City Campus of UVAS from 2nd to 4th of March 2020. (21/01/2020)
- NoticeHEC-Microsoft’s Imagine Cup 2020 Pakistan. (04/11/2019)
- NoticeNotification of Academic Schedule 2019-20. (07/08/2019)
- NoticeAcademic Schedule of newly admitted students 2018-19. (16/07/2019)
- Notice Updated Tutors List and relevant Students. (24/09/2018)
- Notice Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA)-Women Safety Application Available for Download. (20/04/2018)
- Expression of Interest Expression of Interest for Outsource sale of UVAS Dairy Pure and Anmol Camel Milk. (17/01/2018)
- NoticeFacilities Available in Pathology Section of Quality Operations Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore. (19/05/2015)
- Notice PMFRS Student Validation Guide. (13/05/2015)
- A novel diagnostic modalityUVAS CMS Dept. Launches Horse Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography Facility, First time in Pakistan.
- Molecular Diagnostic Test Commercially available
Molecular Diagnostic Test for Bovine theileriosis
at Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing / Genotyping FacilityDNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility Available at Quality Operations Laboratory (QOL), UVAS, Lahore.
- Milk Quality Testing Service Free Milk Quality Testing Service by UVAS at UDL.
- First Successful A.I. in DogsFirst Successful Artificial Insemination in Dogs.
- GRE, TOFEL & GMAt are available in libraryLatest books of Internation GRE, TOFEL and GMAt are available in
library along with CD's.
- UHCUniversity Health Centre.
- DNA Bird Sexing FacilityDNA Bird Sexing Facility
by Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- UDL-Enhanced Disease Diagnostic Scope UDL-UVAS has Enhanced its Disease Diagnostic Scope
- Clinical TestsLiver Function Tests (LFT) and Kidney Function Tests (KFT) are currently available at the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility DNA Sequencing/Genotyping Facility Available at Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- Information Technology Center Information Technology Center has been established for providing technical support in the University