|UVAS News & Events
- Wearing of UVAS ID CardsStudent's Alert - Wearing of UVAS ID Cards by the Students.
- Student's Alert Counter Extremism and Enhance Security Measures.
- Student's Alert Step Wise Card Generation Process.
- GRE/Fulbright Workshop GRE/Fulbright Workshop
on Tuesday, November 26, 2019. (18/11/2019)
- Result - M.Phil. In continuation - Result of M.Phil Session (2018-19). (18/11/2019)
- Result - LAD Result of Livestock Associate Diploma Course. (15/11/2019)
- Symposium 2nd Annual Bovine Udder Health Symposium
on November 27, 2019. (12/11/2019)
- Situation VacantSituation Vacant for 02 Positions of Research Associate on purely contract basis [Apply upto 25-11-2019 during office hours]. (12/11/2019)
- Situation Vacant Situation Vacant for 02 Positions of Research Associate on purely contract basis [Apply upto 25-11-2019 during office hours]. (12/11/2019)
- Result - Pharm D CORRIGENDUM - In-continuation of Result of Doctor of Pharmacy (11/11/2019)
- Notice Applications Invited for UGRAD 2020. (07/11/2019)
- Result - UBS Result of Various Management Studies Programs. (08/11/2019)
- Notice The Gurmani Foundation has released 4th (final) installment of Gurmani Scholarship in favour of the listed students, collect cheques up to 12-11-2019. (07/11/2019)
- Notice"Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships" program 2019-20, apply up to 10-12-2019. (04/11/2019)
- NoticeHEC-Microsoft’s Imagine Cup 2020 Pakistan. (04/11/2019)
- Outdoor Duty Roster Outdoor Duty Roster (night shift) for the month of Nov, 2019. (30/10/2019)
- NoticeApplications are invited from the undergraduate students (1st year morning only) for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarship , apply upto 26-11-2019. (30/10/2019)
- NoticeApplications are invited from the Undergraduate students of
(1st year morning only) for the award of
“Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship” , apply upto 26-11-2019. (30/10/2019)
- French Language Courses French Language Courses (A1 Level) in UVAS, Duration 3 months starting from 1st of Nov 2019 . (25/10/2019)
- Situation Vacant Situation Vacant for 01 Position of Research Associate on purely contract basis [Apply upto 01-11-2019 during office hours]. (21/10/2019)
- Notice Entrepreneurship and R&D opportunity for UVAS students. (17/10/2019)
- NoticeNotification of Academic Schedule 2019-20. (07/08/2019)
- NoticeAcademic Schedule of newly admitted students 2018-19. (16/07/2019)
- Notice Updated Tutors List and relevant Students. (24/09/2018)
- Notice Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA)-Women Safety Application Available for Download. (20/04/2018)
- Expression of Interest Expression of Interest for Outsource sale of UVAS Dairy Pure and Anmol Camel Milk. (17/01/2018)
- NoticeFacilities Available in Pathology Section of Quality Operations Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore. (19/05/2015)
- Notice PMFRS Student Validation Guide. (13/05/2015)
- A novel diagnostic modalityUVAS CMS Dept. Launches Horse Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography Facility, First time in Pakistan.
- Molecular Diagnostic Test Commercially available
Molecular Diagnostic Test for Bovine theileriosis
at Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing / Genotyping FacilityDNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility Available at Quality Operations Laboratory (QOL), UVAS, Lahore.
- Milk Quality Testing Service Free Milk Quality Testing Service by UVAS at UDL.
- First Successful A.I. in DogsFirst Successful Artificial Insemination in Dogs.
- GRE, TOFEL & GMAt are available in libraryLatest books of Internation GRE, TOFEL and GMAt are available in
library along with CD's.
- UHCUniversity Health Centre.
- DNA Bird Sexing FacilityDNA Bird Sexing Facility
by Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- UDL-Enhanced Disease Diagnostic Scope UDL-UVAS has Enhanced its Disease Diagnostic Scope
- Clinical TestsLiver Function Tests (LFT) and Kidney Function Tests (KFT) are currently available at the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore.
- DNA Sequencing/ Genotyping Facility DNA Sequencing/Genotyping Facility Available at Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- Information Technology Center Information Technology Center has been established for providing technical support in the University