- You want to become an Entrepreneur?
- You have the ability to manage an enterprise?
- You wish to market your product?
Here are few opportunities,
- Food Product & Services Management Center-01
- Food Product & Services Management Center-02
- UVAS Meat Shop
Management Committee and Business Incubation Center, UVAS are calling for applications from UVAS students to become a business incubate and learn about enterprise development to become future “Entrepreneurs”.
Terms of reference:
- You should be an enrolled student of UVAS and preferably studying in Main Campus, UVAS.
- Can invest funds in carrying out routine business activities.
- Willing to spare time from studies to operate your business independently.
- Have ability to hire and retain team.
- Provide R&D facilities for research and teaching to students & staff of the university.
- Have basic knowledge of financial and technical aspects of business etc.
- Want to become an entrepreneur.
- Have attained relevant qualification.
- Have registered from concerned government authority & council where applicable.
- Those who have already availed any of the entrepreneurship opportunity offered by the university in the past are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Please submit your online application form along with updated resume, business proposal & photograph in confidence at the following URL Link latest by 05th October, 2020 (Monday)
Note: The decision of the Management Committee shall be considered final & irrevocable in all the matters
URL Link: https://forms.gle/6rAjgJSSYhYbYVb29