Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates and transcripts for the position of a Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs.20,000/= pm in the Research Project titled “Use of indigenous fruit extracts as nutraceuticals and their therapeutic efficacy against clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens” in the Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore till the completion of the project with the following qualification as well as terms and conditions:
| M.Sc/M.Phil. with Graduate degree in basic or clinical sciences at least two first divisions (one in M.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons. and no 3rd division in the academic career) Experience of Post M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons.) research in the relevant field will be given preference.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to attach their Education Certificates along with the CV/ Resume and mention their telephone numbers/ cell numbers on the applications.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of Dr. Gulbeena Saleem, Principal Investigator/ Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, UVAS, Lahore upto 14-12-2018 during office hours.
- The eligible / short listed candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible.