Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Only those candidates shall be eligible for admission who meet the following eligibility criteria
BBA (Hons) (Morning/Afternoon) – 4 years degree program:
- Candidates are eligible for admission to this program if they have completed FA/F.Sc./I.Com./A-Level or equivalent.
- Any other examination having the scope and standard of Pakistan equivalent to the Intermediate Examination of a University or Board.
- Minimum 2nd division throughout the academic career.
MBA (Executive) (Evening)
- 16 years of education in any discipline from HEC recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial level experience is required from candidates applying for MBA Executive program.
- At least/ Minimum 2nd division throughout the academic degree.
M.Phil (Business Management):
- 16 Years education in Business Administration
- In case, the applicants have achieved 16 years education in any subject area other than business (MBA, BBA (Hons)), and otherwise qualify for admission in the program, may require taking deficiency courses.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 out of 4.00 in BBA/MBA/other relevant degrees or equivalent or 2nd Division (where division criteria is applicable)